Corporate & Business Law Services
From helping you establishing business associations and corporate share structures, to providing tax advice suitable for a new business venture or merger, our team can assist with all aspects of corporate and business law in Victoria and across British Columbia.
If any of the areas described below affect your business or proposed new venture, contact Bruce Buckler, Barry Dinning, Ron Dumonceaux, or Graham Weeks for a no-charge, no-obligation initial consultation. See below for details.
- Preparation of commercial contracts and leases;
- Purchase and sale of business and business assets;
- Drafting of shareholders, joint ventures and partnership agreements, including voting trust agreements;
- Employee compensation planning, including stock options and share purchase plans;
- Disputes between shareholders, including proxy contests, and proxy solicitation campaigns;
- Corporate reorganizations;
- Take-overs, mergers and acquisition advice;
- Contract disputes in supply, service, distribution,outsourcing, co-packing, licensing and manufacturing agreements;
- Commercial lending.
Contact us for immediate assistance, or learn more about lawyers specializing in corporate & business law in Victoria below.