Estate Planning, Wills & Trusts Services
Estate planning can protect loved ones, maintain a family business, save taxes, avoid conflicts between beneficiaries, take care of charitable interests and accomplish many other objectives.
Contact us for immediate assistance, or learn more about lawyers specializing in will, trusts and estate planning in Victoria below.
Estate Planning Information
Fill out this simple questionnaire, and we will be able to share with you the documents and you require, the provisions you will need in a will, and how much your estate plan will cost. Our goal is to collaborate in order to personalize our approach, and deliver what you need for a price you can afford.
- Preparation of wills and other testamatory documents;
- Estate planning;
- Administration of estates and probate;
- Creation and administration of trust arrangements;
- Representation agreements;
- Powers of attorney for property and personal care;
- Estate planning for disabled individuals;
- Dispute resolutions;
- Trust Law and Elder Law issues.
In addition to the above estate planning services, we provide ongoing reviews to modify or augment your estate plan to best suit the changes in your life.